Designed for temporary buildings, vacant buildings, construction sites, scaffolding and remote sites, this battery powered system can provide video verification to internal and external areas. The devices are set up to detect movement near the associated risks. Once movement is detected, a video clip is sent to an alarm receiving centre and/or smart mobile device. This video clip allows our trained operators to inform the police of any incident and provides vital evidence for use in prosecutions.
The control panel is a weatherproof, wireless, battery operated hybrid alarm system. It is designed for outdoor commercial applications (construction sites, cell towers, remote sites, substations...) where the location of the panel has Ethernet (IP) or GPRS connection.
- Arming by Videofied peripherals, schedule, virtual keypad or existing alarm system
- Power the system by power supply + battery backup or standalone battery (up to 4 years)
- Communicate over Ethernet + Cellular backup, Ethernet only or Cellular only
- 24 wireless zones for Videofied peripherals, plus 3 programmable input zones for hardwired devices. Integrated long range antennas for RF and Cellular
- Virtual keypad arming and disarming from Smartphone
- Operating temperature from -20F to +140F
- Videofied is a great solution for vacant properties because it requires nothing from the building itself - no power, phone line or Internet connection
- The Videofied system is portable
- A prox tag can be left in the lock box for realtors to arm and disarm the system using the badge reader or it can be put on a 7-day customisable schedule
- Videofied can be installed with only GSM signal - no need for the traditional AC power, phone line or Internet requirements that construction sites often lack
- Since construction sites are usually uncontrolled environments, video verification is especially important
- Videofied's portability means it can be moved around as the project evolves - even if that means being re-installed months later at a brand new site
- Videofied can be great for protecting off-limit areas in dealerships once the dealership is closed for the day
- Since the Videofied system is portable, motion viewers can be moved around to protect different areas as the inventory shifts
- Videofied can be a great complement to existing CCTV installations. Videofied gives the alert and the CCTV systems Cornwall provides additional info for follow-up
What is Videofied?
Videofied is not a CCTV surveillance system that simply records videos that are accessed by the owner. Rather, Videofied is a complete video alarm system that sends a short video clip with the alarm notification to the central station for immediate review. Videofied links the video with the central station – self-surveillance does not. A monitored video alarm delivers quicker police dispatch.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.